Thứ Bảy, 14 tháng 1, 2017

Introduction


Hi everyone ! Welcom to my own world. My name is Thanh Nguyễn Minh. I'm 13 years old and I am a student in Middle School. I created this blog because I want to share my teenager's life, to make friend with all of you guys. In this blog, I will talk about everything that happend in teenager's life: study, hobby, ect ( and even some really crazy things ). And another thing, I want to practice my language skills, my writing skills, specially in English. Imfact, my English is not very good and I'm so sorry if I have any mistakes
Wellcome ! Hope you enjoy my blog !
                                                                                                                      


                                                                                                                  Thanh Nguyễn Minh


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét